1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
I am so sorry I have been absent this week. My family, like so many others around us, has been battling the flu🤢
I am feeling better today and wanted to do something I haven’t done in a while.
Yep, it is BRIGHT SIDE FRIDAY!
Give me your five! Here are mine…
1. A husband, who was also very sick, still tried taking care of me when he could.
2. Being on Christmas break + being sick = no writing sub plans!
3. Having the sweetest service dog in the whole world, who wouldn’t leave my side and tried to cuddle real tight when my fever was causing me to shiver.
4. The beautiful dusting of snow we got today. Enough to make everything pretty, but not too much that makes it a pain.
5. This one is probably obvious, but thank you Lord for your healing touch.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! May God bless you this New Year! I can tell you I already feel blessed just being able to stand up without the world spinning out from under me.
Copyright © 2017 Tabetha Frick All Rights Reserved.