Give thanks to the Lord for he is good. His love endures forever.
It is Friday! So what is your bright side?
Here are my 5 for today:
1. My 6th-hour kiddos earned pizza from me. When I brought it in today they were so thankful. It was so nice to be thanked.
2. My husband who has been working so hard on my jewelry displays for my show tomorrow.
3. My friend Kathleen who I can’t wait to showcase all of our lovely jewelry with tomorrow. I know she is going to make my day fun and exciting.
4. My son made it home safe from an exciting business trip in Boston.
5. My favorite time of year is finally here and we are starting to see fall temperatures.
By Tabetha Frick
I passed a tree
In all its splendor
Its leaves it was
Beginning to surrender
Of reds and browns
Falling all around
I said dear tree
Please do not die
I simply slumber
Was its reply
Autumn is here
So I cannot keep
My beautiful colors
I plie in a heap
Thank you Lord for family, friends and beautiful seasons!
Copyright © 2017 Tabetha Frick All Rights Reserved.